Complex Trauma Treatment
Complex trauma is more extensive and differs from the trauma of a single incident. Dr Gopal Reddy is a renowned orthopaedic trauma surgeon treating all multiple injuries to bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons. He has pioneered surgical techniques and technology to help patients with traumatic injuries and provides specialised care for patients suffering from complex traumatic injuries.
He is a skilled orthopaedic surgeon providing specialised care for complex fractures and post-traumatic joint reconstruction. He uses the most advanced equipment to help patients recover from traumatic injuries with the best possible outcomes. He follows patients throughout all stages of recovery and ensures that they receive the optimal care required to resume an active lifestyle.
Understanding Complex Trauma
Complex Trauma is termed as a severe injury to the musculoskeletal system and can be life-threatening. It can be experienced by patients of all age groups and may happen because of several reasons, such as auto accidents, sudden falls, and countless other scenarios. Orthopaedic trauma includes multiple broken bones, compound fractures and fractures near a joint, and fractures of the pelvis.
As a part of the assessment, Dr Gopal Reddy will conduct a thorough medical examination and evaluates your condition. He will then make an appropriate decision either to repair and stabilise the injury. During the diagnosis, he may recommend or do a few tests such as X-rays, blood tests, Arthrograms, Computed tomography (CT), and Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or other tests.
Why Choose Dr Gopal Reddy for Orthopaedic Trauma Care ?
- Surgical expertise
- Top level trauma care
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Coordinated care
- Personal treatment
- Convenient integrative care
Get personalised care for your complex trauma. Call at: 91-9949255522
Complex Trauma Treatment FAQs
What is Acute Trauma?
Post-Injury damage to the bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments is known as Acute trauma. The types of acute trauma are :
- Extremity fractures
- Pelvic fracture
- Traumatic amputation
- Leg fractures
What Will Be The Recovery Period?
Typically, the recovery period depends on the severity of the injury. The normal recovery period for any injury will be 3 weeks to several months. However, follow all the post-surgical guidelines provided by the trauma physician during the recovery period.
Will You Treat Infected Joints ?
Yes, Dr Gopal Reddy is a proficient orthopaedic surgeon who manages and treats infected joints, both the health of the joint and limb.
What to Bring For Your Initial Consultation ?
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
Indications for Complex Trauma Treatment
You need complex trauma treatment if you are experiencing :
- Restricted movement in the affected joint
- Swelling, bruising, tenderness in the fracture site
- Numbness near the fracture
- Broken skin or visible bone
- Mild to severe pain
Complex Trauma Treatments Offered :
- Correction of common foot and ankle problems
- Complex deformities
- Hip joint and revision surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Treatment of hip problems in young adults
- Treatment of sickle cell hip disease
- Sports injuries
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic and joint replacement surgery
- Revisions hip and knee surgeries
- Limb reconstruction
- Correction of limb deformities
- Limb lengthening
- Treatment of limb infections
- Neonatal hip screening
- Treatment of clubfoot
- Rapid-access physiotherapy
- Correction of limb deformities and lengthening in children
- Shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist surgery