Trauma Treatment in Hyderabad
Dr Gopal Reddy is a best orthopaedic trauma surgeon who offers comprehensive state-of-the-art medical treatment for patients suffering from all types of musculoskeletal trauma and injuries. He follows a multifaceted approach and incorporates orthopaedic medicine, orthopaedic surgery, and physical therapy as well as integrative care.
He is the best orthopaedic surgeon with specialized training in treating multiple orthopaedic conditions, and unplanned, critical events such as major and minor fractures, tendon injuries, joint dislocation, and other injuries. He aims to provide expert and compassionate care for patients with the help of minimally invasive techniques.
Dr Gopal Reddy is a consultant orthopaedic and joint replacement surgeon currently associated with Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad. The team of skilled trauma surgeons, trained nursing staff, mid-level providers, and therapists will support him.
Dr Gopal Reddy uses state-of-the-art facilities and services, high-tech imaging, and surgical equipment to provide the highest level of emergency care. He is a fellowship-trained, and expert orthopaedic surgeon aims to highly specialized emergency and follow-up care to the patients.
To make an appointment with Dr Gopal Reddy, a best orthopaedic trauma surgeon in Hyderabad India, please call …
Understanding Orthopedic Trauma
Orthopaedic trauma is a subspecialty of orthopaedics. It is a disturbing event that causes a severe injury to the bones, joints, muscles, or connective tissues. Most traumatic injuries result from falls, twisting the ankle, sports accidents, severe coughing, and blows to specific parts of the body.
Orthopaedic trauma is classified based on the affected body part. The types of trauma include :
- Upper extremity injury: Broken arm or wrist, collarbone, or ribs
- Lower extremity injury: Broken ankle, hip, or legs
- Soft tissue injury: Muscles, tendon, and ligaments
Symptoms of Trauma
Various symptoms accompany trauma to the bones and soft tissues but vary depending on the part of the body. The most common symptoms of traumatic injuries are as follows :
- Bleeding, but only if the break in the bone damages the nearby blood vessels
- Major bruising
- Difficulty moving the affected part without experiencing pain
- Bone sticking out the skin and at an abnormal angle
- Pins and needles sensation
- Difficulty in rotating the injured body part
- Severe pain when breathing, in case of broken ribs
- Shallow breathing
- A grinding, cracking or snapping noise
Conditions Treated by Dr Gopal Reddy
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Spine injuries
- Travel- household injuries
- Wilderness-related injuries
- Athletic injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Acetabular and pelvic fractures (broken hips and pelvis)
- Hip, femur, knee, tibia, ankle and foot fractures
- Shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm and wrist fractures
Orthopaedic Trauma Treatments :
Before discussing the treatment options, Dr Gopal Reddy will assess your condition. He will also evaluate your complete medical history and examine all your past medical records. He will then recommend the most appropriate treatment after taking into account the severity of the trauma, your age, and affected body part.
Dr Gopal Reddy diagnoses and treats a wide range of traumatic conditions. In mild cases, Dr Gopal Reddy recommends non-surgical treatments such as splinting, rest, and medications. Surgery is only recommended when the trauma is too severe. The treatment options depend on the injury; you may have the following options:
- Minimally invasive surgery for fractures
- Treatment of nonunions and malunions
- Pelvis and acetabulum surgery
- Treatment for infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- Limb lengthening
- Bone and joint transplantation
- Minimally invasive bone grafting
- Complex soft tissue reconstruction
- Complex upper extremity reconstruction
- Freely vascularized soft and hard tissue grafting
- Bone transport, autograft, and allograft techniques
- Deformity correction
- The Fusion of joints (Arthrodesis)
- Complex arthrodesis after joint infection
- Localized and systemic antibiotic delivery
Causes of Traumatic Injuries :
The most common causes of traumatic injuries are as follows :
- Twisting the ankle
- Sporting accidents
- Other types of accident
- Severe coughing
- Blows to specific parts of the body
Why Choose Dr Gopal Reddy for orthopaedic trauma care in Hyderabad India ?
- Surgical expertise
- Top level trauma care
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Coordinated care
- Personal treatment
- Convenient integrative care
Are you Looking for Personalized Care for Orthopedic Trauma ? Request a Consultation now.
Orthopedic Trauma Care FAQs
Do you provide Immediate Orthopedic Trauma Care for patients ?
Yes, Dr Gopal Reddy do provide immediate orthopaedic care for the patients. If you or your loved ones looking for immediate trauma care, please call at …
What Is Post-traumatic Reconstruction ?
Post-traumatic Reconstruction is the revision surgery performed to correct the incorrectly or incompletely healed bones.
Do You Provide Integrative Care For My Trauma Conditions?
Dr Gopal Reddy provides integrative care for all the trauma conditions ranging from a single fracture to multiple, life-threatening musculoskeletal injuries.
What is Acute Trauma?
Acute trauma is an injury to bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. The few types of acute trauma include extremity fractures, pelvic fracture, traumatic amputation, and leg fractures.
Do You Offer Physical Therapy and Rehabilitative Services?
Dr Gopal Reddy has a specialised team to provide physical therapy and rehabilitative services following the surgery to repair and stabilize the injury.
How To Make An Appointment?
To make an appointment,
Call at: +91-9949255522
Email at : [email protected]
Visit Website : www.drgopalreddy.com